Should I declare the music used?

Any use of our works  is subjected to a licensing process.

This allows us to pay the composer / artist the royalties to which he is entitled on his work.

If you are producing for TV, cinema or radio, you must complete a cue sheet so that the broadcaster can make its declaration to SACEM. If you want to know more about the cue sheet, we invite you to discover all the explanations here.

For use on social networks, simply declare to us the use of music (no need to fill out a cue sheet). We will then issue an invoice which acts as a transfer of rights.